Ends in 2 days, 20 hours
The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature announces the 2015 Vachel Lindsay and Geoffrey H. Stamm Poetry Contests. The Stamm Prize recognizes an outstanding poem that uses regular formal construction; poems of any construction are eligible for the Vachel Lindsay Prize.
1. Submit up to three poems as one .doc, .docx, or .rtf file.
2. Indicate on the top of Stamm Prize poems that they are to be considered for this award. Poems that aren’t labeled "Stamm Prize" will not be considered. These must be poems that use regular formal construction.
3. Include only one poem per page, typed in Times New Roman font.
4. Fill out the Submittable cover sheet information with your name, email, and the titles of poems you are entering. Indicate on cover sheet also which poems should be considered for the Stamm prize.
5. Your name should not appear on the poems. Instead, title your Submittable document with the titles of your poems (Title1_Title2_Title3).
6. Entries must be submitted electronically via Submittable at https://lindsaycranecenter.
submittable.com/submit no later than 11:59 pm on Friday, March 6, 2015. You will be required to set up a free Submittable account to submit your entries.